The leaves are coming out, the flowers are in bloom, and OpenText Web Site Management (WSM) innovations on top of a refreshed core architecture are slated to roll out or have.
- Find out about a pre-built HTML5 Responsive Web Design implementation for WSM: http://www.solutionexchange.info/2064.htm
- SmartTree cross-browser & new public APIs in v11.1 – yes we listen to those ideas on Solution Exchange. # 1 & 2 items complete or on road map.
- Find out what’s in the soon to be released v11.1 and road map of new features through 2015 https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll?func=ll&objId=34146964&objAction=browse
- Watch Solution Exchange and Twitter for Manuel’s teasers of new features coming in v11.2 ( around Q4) like Tablet editing
- A new version of Portal Site Management is pending as well. With exciting possibilities with what SAP has done with SAP UI5, and mobile portal. That isn’t the same old grey and orange portal I started working with about a decade ago.
It’s an exciting time to work with OpenText WSM and more to come. Also enjoy seeing the EIM strategy taking hold in R&D and there are exciting new plans to come that could help out customers get much better Customer Experiences as well.